Picture: Presentation of the 20'20 "carrera Vigo Contra el Cancer" with Abel Caballero, Mónica Martínez (OCTOPUS proyect), Guada Guerra
It will be next Sunday, December 20th, complying with all security measures, and no registration as such will be necessary. However, those who wish can donate any amount at www.vigocontraelcancer.com.
The research project to which we will devote 90% of the proceeds will be once again be the OCTOPUS Project, led by Monica Martinez from Vigo. The remaining 10% will be reserved for activities with the children of Oncology at the Álvaro Cunqueiro Hospital.